Who we are
We are a specialist skills development consulting and multi-accredited training academy. We solve our clients’ skills development challenges by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions that deliver efficiently on BEE outcomes using leading technology platforms and unmatched expertise in our fields.
What we do
We consult and advise clients in all industries on skills development and training aspects and develop bespoke solutions to meet the needs of our clients and allow for maximum BEE recognition and cost efficiencies. We are a one-stop shop for everything related to skills and BEE advisory.
Training Portal in numbers
BEE Consultation Experience
How You Benefit
- Bespoke skills development solutions
- Maximum BEE point recognition
- Tax incentives optimised
- Cost effective on-site and off-solutions
- Diverse training methodologies
- Active management of identified solutions
- Reporting and compliance support
- One-stop skills development solution
Some of our clients
Our Service Model
How we solve
We appreciate that the skills and BEE objectives of each client are unique and require custom solutions that achieve maximum benefit within available resources. Our consultation model is built around understanding the needs of our clients and tailoring solutions that work efficiently and cost effectively. We approach each client holistically and provide proposals that address skills development, training and BEE objectives whilst optimising BEE points, use of tax incentives and cost savings.
How we Innovate
We opt for an innovation-lead approach and offer solutions that combine technology, disruptive cost models, efficient BEE and tax planning to deliver custom solutions that innovate and deliver value. Our experience and ability to customise solutions for our clients that combine unique on-site and off-site solutions enable us to offer truly bespoke skills development solutions that work and deliver the required results for our clients whilst empowering their staff.
How we Manage
A solution is only a good as its implementation. Through our Active Project Management methodology we help clients implement, manage and maintain all our proposed solutions including registrations, compliance and support. We appreciate that solutions must remain relevant, and therefore annually consult with each of our clients to enhance, optimize and customize their solutions for continued impact, benefit and recognition.
How we train
- State-of-the-art technology platforms and production processes.
- Rich and interactive training courses that help boost interest, engagement and motivation levels.
- Learners become part of the training process and this, in turn, yields better training results.
- Our technology allows learners to learn on-site and off-site, enabling learning anytime and anywhere.
- Full accredited learnership and learning programmes as well as rapid learning courses.
How we give back
- Official Training Partner of the Siyandisa Foundation Scholarship Programme.
- The scholarship programme focusses on top black male and black female Grade 12 scholars and provide them with a comprehensive scholarship support programme.
- We provide these scholars with free access to our training catalogue to assist with life skills and fundamental skills development of scholars.
- For more information on the scholarship programme visit the official website at https://www.siyandisafoundation.co.za/.
Why We Are Different
- More than 10 years' experience in BEE consulting
- Expert advisors in skills development solutions and related tax incentives
- Leading technology solutions and platforms
- Unique interactive online training methodologies
- Full scale course development and production division
- Off-site and on-site skills programmes
- Comprehensive multi-year client planning and management
- Unqiue cost models and cost management approach
- Active implementation and client management
- BEE point recognition management
How can we help you?
We can answer your questions, contact us today.
Ben van der Westhuyzen
Skills, training and BEE related consulting
Technical and learning support
Course development, course production and quality control
Solution implementation, registrations and client set-up
Research & Development
Technology platforms and tool/ solution development
Learner facilitation and assistance, assessment and moderation
Nitascha van der Westhuyzen
Jean Du Plessis